The Autoimmune Wellness Bundle:
An Amazing Resource Available Only Until May 25th!
I am so excited to share this amazing deal with you! The Autoimmune Wellness Bundle contains 45 e-books (worth over $500) and 26 discount codes all for just $39! But hurry, it’s only on sale until May 25th!
If you aren’t familiar with e-book bundles, they typically include a variety of e-books as well as discount codes, all for a huge discount and sold for a limited time. Not all bundles are a good deal and I only support those few that provide a large variety of the best-quality resources for a truly amazing deal–and the Autoimmune Wellness Bundle definitely delivers!
This is the very first bundle to focus on exclusively autoimmune protocol-friendly resources! And it contains all of them! Yes, every single AIP e-book ever created–including cookbooks, meal plans, and guides–are included in this bundle! Even better, this bundle is full of lifestyle guides to help you tackle all the other stuff too, like stress management, sleep, body image, and movement. Need help troubleshooting the autoimmune protocol? Then you’ll love the collection of included e-books that takes you beyond the basics to help you hone in on root issues and regain your health. Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, autoimmune expert and author of The Paleo Approach has personally vetted every single resource included in this bundle. The Autoimmune Wellness Bundle is quite simply the best AIP resource on the planet! And it’s only available until Monday! Check out all the details here.
The Autoimmune Wellness Bundle features 45 e-books and 26 discount codes for just $39. That is over 92% off what you would pay if you bought each e-book separately! Plus, you could save hundreds more dollars by taking advantage of the coupon codes!
Included in this bundle:
- 15 AIP Cookbooks and Meal Plans (total value $188)
- 15 Lifestyle and Exercise Guides (total value $207)
- 15 Beyond the Basics e-books (total value $136)
- 9 Brand-new e-books
- Best of AIP Cookbook, exclusive to this bundle!
- 26 Discount Codes for AIP-friendly vendors and products
And, it’s only available for six days! Yes, this amazing sale ends on Monday May 25, so go grab it right now!
And if you buy it right now you are automatically entered to win a new giveaway every single day remaining in this sale! That’s six amazing giveaways if you buy it right now, each with fabulous prizes including two chances to win a Kindle Fire HD and the grand prize of an All-Expense Paid Trip for Two to Paleo F(x) 2016 worth $2600! Act now for the best chances to win! Every giveaway is international and no restrictions apply! No purchase necessary. Click here for more details.
Even if you don’t follow the autoimmune protocol, you will love the Autoimmune Wellness Bundle! The cookbooks included are filled with delicious recipes that everyone will enjoy and the majority of the additional resources are useful no matter who you are!
As if a great collection of e-books wasn’t enough, the bundle also includes exclusive discount codes from all my favorite companies and authors that make AIP-compliant foods, products, and programs! In addition to getting 45 e-books for only 87¢ each, you could save hundreds more dollars by taking advantage of these coupons! The potential value of these discounts and coupon codes hasn’t even been added to the advertised value of the bundle! But you could easily recoup the entire cost of the bundle just by using one or two of these coupons!
This bundle is also your first opportunity to purchase NINE brand-new e-books! Yes, 9 e-books were created specifically for The Autoimmune Wellness Bundle! What an opportunity to be the first to get your hands on these new resources for a price that just can’t be beat! This includes the Best of AIP Cookbook, a NEW e-book that can only be found as part of this bundle! Created by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, the Best of AIP Cookbook contains over 160 recipes from the best autoimmune chefs in the community! It’s a fantastic book and you can only get it here!
The Autoimmune Wellness Bundle is an entirely digital product, which means you can get instant access by purchasing it right now! It’s compatible with your computer, tablet and smartphone! (Instructions are at the bottom of the bundle website if you need them.)
Now you see why I’m so excited about this bundle!
Wait! How can you offer so many resources at such a steep discount?
E-book bundles typically include a variety of e-books and other digital resources sold for a price far lower than what you would pay for each e-book individually. How does this work? There’s two major incentives for authors to donate their e-books to bundles: expanding their audience and affiliate commissions. Chances are good that you won’t be familiar with every e-book included in a bundle sale. This is what’s in it for the authors: the large number of people who look at their e-books (but normally wouldn’t have) and become new fans. When bundles have a strong theme like this one, this advantage goes both ways: you are the perfect target audience for the e-book contributors and they are great resources for you! Contributing authors also become affiliates for the bundle so there’s still a mechanism for financial compensation for the hard work they put in to creating a great resource.
Bundles also typically contain discount codes. Again, this is what’s in it for the companies: you might try out a new product and become a new regular shopper. Because bundles are such great deals, the excitement is very high, sales tend to be fantastic, and this amounts to substantial exposure to new markets. And hopefully, the huge range of discounts included in this bundle will alert you to some great AIP products you didn’t know about yet!
This model only works when bundles are very thoughtfully organized, provide unique and high quality content, and are sold for a very limited time. The excitement over a legitimately amazing deal means lots of sales and lots exposure for the contributors. When bundle sales last too long or when there’s too many very similar bundle sales to choose from or when the advertising for a bundle includes overinflated values, then the excitement fades and so do the benefits to the contributors. The organizers of the Autoimmune Wellness Bundle are fully honoring the contributions from so many authors and vendors by doing this right! That’s why this bundle was so carefully crafted and is only available until May 25th!
When I’m trying to decide on whether to buy a bundle, I look at which books I would enjoy, total up the value, and then see if that’s more than the cost of the bundle (then I treat everything else as a bonus). I mean, it’s great that this bundle includes 45 e-books and is being sold at a 92% savings, but that doesn’t really mean anything if there’s only two books in the whole bundle that I’m interested in! So, here’s the nitty gritty of what’s in this bundle. Have a look and see if this bundle would be a great resource for you.
Here’s what’s included in this bundle:
15 AIP Cookbooks and Meal Plans (total value $192)
- The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott ($17 value)
- The Alternative Autoimmune Cookbook by Angie Alt ($17 value)
- 85 Amazing AIP Breakfast Recipes by Eileen Laird ($13 value)
- *The Best of AIP Cookbook by Sarah Ballantyne ($25 value)
- The He Won’t Know It’s Paleo Cookbook by Bre’anna Emmitt ($15 value)
- The AIP Paleo Cajun Cookbook by Tara Perillo ($10 value)
- We Can All Scream for Ice Cream by Jennifer Robins and Vivian Cheng ($10 value)
- Butter Your Broth, the AIP Version by Kiersten Peterson ($6 value)
- The Paleo Approach Dinner Club by Sarah Ballantyne ($17 value)
- AIP Paleo Snacks and Quick Lunches by Jo Romero ($7 value)
- 28 Days of AIP by Christina Feindel ($7 value)
- 28 Days of Low-FODMAP AIP by Christina Feindel ($10 value)
- Holiday Feast (AIP Edition) by Cassandra Garcia ($10 value)
- *The Paleo Approach Quick-Start Guide by Sarah Ballantyne ($18 value)
- The FODMAP Free Paleo Breakthrough by Anne Angelone ($10 value)
15 Lifestyle and Exercise Guides (total value $202)
- The Primal Connection by Mark Sisson ($10 value)
- *Go to Bed by Christina Feindel and Sarah Ballantyne ($17 value)
- *Accessible Workouts by Peter Hirsh ($10 value)
- Stress Solutions by Evan Brand ($27 value)
- *Relax by Michele Spring ($15 value)
- Healing, Humor, and Hashimoto’s (excerpt) by Stacey Robbins ($5 value)
- 30 Days of Prayer: Healing Autoimmunity for Women by Ruschelle Khanna ($5 value)
- My Butter Life Personal Care by Renee from Hard Lotion ($5 value)
- REM Rehab by Evan Brand ($29 value)
- Yoga for the Everyday Flow of Life by RX Yoga ($12 value)
- How To Biohack the Ultimate Healthy Home by Ben Greenfield ($6 value)
- Getting Started with Your Vegetable Garden (Excerpt from “The Homegrown Paleo Cookbook”) by Diana Rogers ($7 value)
- The Paleo Miracle 2 by Joe Salama ($10 value)
- *21 Step Body Image Remix Excerpt by Summer Inannen ($39 value)
- Stretchsitting (Excerpt from “10 Steps To A Pain-Free Back”) by Esther Gokhale ($5 value)
15 Beyond the Basics e-books (total value $132)
- The Autoimmune Paleo Breakthrough by Anne Angelone ($10 value)
- *Essays from 2014 by Terry Wahls ($10 value)
- *The Paleo Approach Reintroduction Guide by Sarah Ballantyne ($13 value)
- Biohacking Autoimmune DIY by Petra Chambers-Sinclair ($9 value)
- Birth Control Unlocked by Stefani Ruper ($9 value)
- How To Interpret Your Lab Tests for Optimal Levels by Jamie Koonce ($20 value)
- Reintroducing Foods on the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol by Eileen Laird ($9 value)
- *Fantastic Fiber by Sarah Ballantyne ($15 value)
- Brain Health and Stress (excerpt from Why Isn’t My Brain Working?) by Datis Kharrazian ($5 value)
- The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Foods to Include and Eliminate by Anne Angelone ($5 value)
- The 10-Day Paleo Transition by Anne Angelone ($5 value)
- The Causes of Autoimmune Disease (Excerpt from “The Paleo Approach”) by Sarah Ballantyne ($5 value)
- Quit PMS by Lauren Geertsen ($9 value)
- Overcoming Hashimoto’s Fatigue by Izabella Wentz ($5 value)
- Why Hormones Matter (Excerpt from The Hormone Cure) by Sara Gottfried ($5 value)
*Books released exclusively with this bundle! Yes, there are nine e-books launching with this bundle!
The Best of AIP Cookbook was created exclusively for this bundle! Enjoy an amazing diversity of exquisite flavors while you embark on the autoimmune protocol with this NEW resource, only available here! With contributions from more than 30 leading Paleo and AIP bloggers and authors, this cookbook includes the best of the best 100% AIP recipes! Fill your plate with flavor and enjoy every bite on the road to better health! This 193-page e-book includes: a summary of the autoimmune protocol, and over 160 Best Of recipes, all 100% strict AIP!
Want to know more details about the included books? Simply go to the bundle website and click on any book image for a full description!
Now, you can see why this bundle isn’t just for those with autoimmune disease! Even just a quick glance at the resources included is enough to know that this bundle is filled with amazing resources that everyone will enjoy!
Exclusive Discounts and Coupon Codes
To give you even more value and support for your health journey, The Autoimmune Wellness Bundle also includes discount codes for 26 discount codes for AIP-friendly vendors and products!
Because the bundle organizers don’t want to assume that you’ll use every coupon code, the huge amount of money you could save by taking advantage of these discounts hasn’t even been calculated into the value of the bundle! That’s right! The bundle is worth over $500 NOT including the coupons and discount codes!
This is another way that I determine if a bundle is a good deal for me. I see whether any of the included discount codes and coupons are for products I normally buy or have been meaning to buy. If a good coupon (or two or three) will save me the cost of the bundle just by purchasing items I would have anyway, then I get to look at all the included e-books and other discount codes as a bonus!
It’s fantastic to see so many discounts and coupons for AIP-friendly products, services and programs!
Discounts and Coupon Codes
- AIP Batch Cook $20 off
- Bare Bones 10% off
- Barefoot Provisions 10% off
- Ben Greenfield Fitness Systems 10% off
- Chrisal 30% off select products
- Delicious Obsessions 10% off
- Dr Ron’s 10% off
- Fatworks 20% off
- Footloose and Chairfree 5% off
- Gokhale Method 15% off regularly priced items (excluding chair)
- Kasandrinos 15% off
- Klio Tea 10% off
- Kombucha Kamp Free gift with purchase
- Morrocco Method Free gift with purchase
- One Stop Paleo Shop 10% off
- Paleo on the go $20 off
- Pete’s Paleo $10 off
- Primal Life Organics Starter package for $49
- SAD to AIP in 6 Weeks $20 off
- Step and Go 10% off
- Clear.Heal $100 off
- The Eczema Company 10% off
- ThePaleoMom Consulting $25 off
- US Wellness Meats 15% off
- Vital Proteins/Corey 20% off + free shipping
- Wild Zora 10% off
Another reason to act now? As if the Autoimmune Wellness Bundle wasn’t enticing enough, if you buy it right now you are automatically entered to win a new giveaway every single day remaining in this sale! That’s six amazing giveaways that you’ll be entered in if you buy the bundle right now, each with amazing prizes including two chances to win a Kindle Fire HD and the grand prize of an All-Expense Paid Trip for Two to Paleo F(x) 2016 worth $2600!
Every giveaway is international and no restrictions apply! Yes, you can enter this giveaway from anywhere in the world! And the prizes will be shipped anywhere!
Here’s the details of what’s being given away each day of this amazing bundle sale:
May 20: Kindle Fire HD 7 16GB ($160 Value)
May 21: $200USD Amazon Gift Certificate (winner may choose which country’s amazon site)
May 22: AIP Print Library ($260 Value), includes physical copies of:
- The Paleo Approach by Sarah Ballantyne, PhD
- The Paleo Approach Cookbook by Sarah Ballantyne, PhD
- The Wahls Protocol by Terry Wahls, MD
- The Autoimmune Solution by Amy Myers, MD
- The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott, NTP
- Alternative Autoimmune Cookbook by Angie Alt
- Nourish by Rachael Bryant
- He Won’t Know It’s Paleo by Bre’anna Emmitt
May 23: Kindle Fire HD 9 32GB ($400 Value)
May 24: Two Premium Paleo F(x) 2016 tickets ($800 Value)
May 25: All-Expense Paid Trip for Two to Paleo F(x) 2016 ($2600 Value)
- 2 premium Paleo F(x) 2016 tickets
- 3 nights stay at a nearby hotel (shared room)
- 2 $400-travel vouchers
- $200 in gift certificates to local Austin restaurants
- AIP Travel Food Gift Baskets in your hotel room when you arrive ($200 value)
The sooner you buy, the greater your chances and the more you could win! Every purchase enters you automatically for all remaining giveaway of this bundle event! Of course, no purchase is necessary. Click here for more details.
So, what are you waiting for?
Pretty amazing deal right? Probably the best part is that every single resource has been specially selected and vetted by the bundle organizers to create the highest quality bundle possible! This really is the ultimate resource for the autoimmune community or anyone looking to heal their bodies and enjoy optimal health!
This is a VERY limited time offer so go here and check out all the details and see just how much you are getting for the awesome deal of $39!
If you bought every e-book in this bundle separately, it would cost you over $500! But, it’s available for a short time for only $39! That’s 92% off the retail price!!! And that doesn’t include the hundreds of dollars you could potentially save with all the amazing discount codes! Plus, the quality of each item in this bundle is outstanding! This is a great bundle!!!